Items are controlled according to the specifications stipulated as given on the order form, which is submitted by the client to C&QD.
Items can be, single article assemblies from all types of materials, for example, aluminium, steel, plastic, rubber, brass etc…
Clients benefit from lower costs by having their products controlled by our qualified personnel.
The quality of your products is guaranteed.
We offer client satisfaction.
C&QD puts qualified personnel at your disposal for reworking tasks :
Porosity sealing using metal and resin impregnation and filling techniques
Deburring and blasting
Retouching of vehicles
Your benefits :
Reduction of rejects
Containment of costs
Your production objectives realized
Vehicle activities cont.
– Retouching / polishing
– Replacement / fitting of decals and badges
– inspection and reworking of surface irregularities on unpainted steel panels
– inspection and reworking of vehicle paint work
– Modifying components
– Replacement of unsuitable parts
– Replacement of mechanical assemblies (engine, gearboxes, axels, etc…)
electrical / Electronic
-Repair / Replacement of electrical Electronic components and their associated equipment
-Software and hardware updates
-Replacement of internal / external vehicle equipment, accessories and fastening devices.
On-site quality assurance
C&QD offers, a veritable advantage for our clients / on-site trained quality assurance inspectors who,
– Respond to and follow up on incidents affecting quality
– Minimize financial loss and brand image damage
– Ensure permanent client satisfaction
– Carry out controls, checks and inspections directly on-site
– Carry out stock control
– C&QD arranges for the approval certificates of single components
– Notes and rejects parts which do not conform to specifications
– Returns to supplier non-compliant parts for further analysis
– Attends technical and crises meetings
– Raises and completes the necessary reporting forms e.g. « 8D report » and conducts follow up action to prevent reoccurrence of the problem
– Managers and monitors the sorting of items
Components and sub-assemblies
We offer you our expertise in the assembling of components and building of sub-assemblies in the fields of :
Packaging and logistics
C&QD offer packaging and logistics services :
– storage facilities at C&QD
– Including forklift services and the arranging of in-house logistics at your company
– Packaging service either on your own premises or at C&QD. Upon request, we can provide the necessary packaging materials.
You benefit from :
Optimal usage of your space
We guarantee efficient supply chain management
Step by step development of your processes conducted by qualified personnel
– Validation of manufacturing processes and that your suppliers conform to industry norms
– Component inspection and checks of your products
– Inspection of pre-series / parts and conformity to specifications. Confirmation of scrapped parts not conforming to specifications.
– Participation at technical and crisis meetings
– Assessment and reporting of Pareto, 8D, action plan for manufacturing incidents and problems
– Raising of documentation for sorting procedure and relevant reporting by using specification sheets and checking suitability of processes used.
– Arranging the location and the qualification of the personnel.
– Maintenance of your equipment to a high level
– Servicing of equipment
– Technical cleaning : parts including chemical bath, ultra-sonic and blasting techniques.
C&QD can arrange any other technical requirements you need.